Like it or not, AI is a part of our lives from now on – for better or for worse. In the past six months alone, BlogRanking has written nearly 600 articles about the impact of AI technology on our lives across industries as diverse as film, healthcare, marketing, and supply chains to name a few.
The AI stage at BlogRanking Disrupt 2023
At BlogRanking Disrupt 2023, you’ll find AI’s influential fingerprints in the show’s programming. It all starts from scratch: the AI Stage — one of six new industry-specific stages this year. Come and discover the rapidly growing possibilities and potential of artificial intelligence, and delve into the science behind deep tech, the products it powers and the ethical, social and legal challenges associated with it.
We’ll be announcing the full stage lineup this summer, but here’s a very early sneak peek of who and what you’ll see and hear:
- AI Stage speakers so far:
- Topics we cover:
- Language and generative AI
- Powerful AI character creation
- AI in media and video
- AI in developer tools
- The legal and ethical challenges of AI
AI touches everything at BlogRanking Disrupt 2023
We hope you’re ready to get your AI fix, because that technology is making its way into pretty much every industry imaginable. You’ll find informative and fascinating AI programming on our other new industry-specific stages. Check out some sneak peek AI highlights from the other stages – more AI related speakers and sessions to be announced soon!
The SaaS phase
The security phase
- We’re going to talk to Mary Schaaketechnology policy pioneer and fellow at the Institute for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence at Stanford University, and Meredith Whittaker (Signal Foundation) on protecting your data and security in the age of AI.
The builder phase
Formerly known as the BlogRanking+ Stage. Here you will find panels and interviews with experts who dive into the ins and outs of building and running a startup.
- Hussein Yahfoufia product manager at Arta Finance and co-founder of the GPT Hacks newsletter, will be on a panel to discuss bootstrapping startups and can offer some helpful tips on how to build with AI when you’re strapped for cash.
AI breakouts and roundtables
Drill down to gain even more AI knowledge during the many roundtable discussions and breakout sessions scheduled throughout the day. Here are a few Audience Choice AI contenders:
- AI for Social Good: How technologists and nonprofits can work together to deliver lasting impact
- How the Fortune 500 Are Buying (or Not!) AI Software
- Revolutionizing healthcare with AI: case studies and solutions
- Revolutionizing retail: Using AI and data analytics to drive customer engagement
AI touches the Startup Battlefield 200
We’re busy vetting this year’s Startup Battlefield 200 cohort of outstanding startups to exhibit at Disrupt 2023. We suspect AI will be a force, but we’re keeping a close eye on who will make the cut. However, AI made its presence known last year. Check out the videos from these three AI-focused SB 200 startups:
AI is here to stay great. At Disrupt you will find multiple opportunities to increase your knowledge, make connections and develop collaboration opportunities in multiple industries and sectors.
Join the global startup community at BlogRanking Disrupt 2023, September 19-21 in San Francisco. Buy your pass now and save up to $625.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at BlogRanking Disrupt 2023? Contact our sponsorship sales team at filling out this form.